Friday, December 4, 2009

Best Xmas present ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



So this morning I had to take my lil princess to the dr because she started running a fever last night and I wanted to make sure it wasn't anything serious. Luckily, its just a bad head cold, now Aiden has it. I get home and Joe tells me to call my mom because she had called an hour prior and was crying! So I called her and asked her what was going on to which she replied," Didn't Joe tell you??" "No...." I look at Joe and my mom says,"Court he got recruiting!" OMG!!! I started crying!!! I couldn't believe it!! I ran to Joe and gave him a big hug!!! We have been waiting on this and I have been sitting on pins and needles! I feel god has answered our prayers for all of us to be together again. I want my kids to grow up around my mom and Mike and my in-laws. My mom and I are so close and the past few years have been so rough being so far apart. I can't tell you how many times her and I have cried on the phone together! Right now, Joe is just waiting on the details (dates, specific sub-station in Houston) etc. So it looks like we are Texas bound!!! YEA!!!!

2 comments:

Ava Casey & Mia Brooke said...

OMG Court - I cannot tell you how happy and excited I am for y'all! Just reading that made me cry because I CANNOT imagine being that far away from my family! YEAAAA! Texas - here y'all come! No wait - "HOME" - here y'all come! :)

Courtney said...

Thanks Jen!!! We are all so excited!!!